The main business areas of the IAK Agrar Consulting GmbH are agricultural consulting in Germany and abroad as well as international cooperation. Our clients are customers from the private sector, national and international donors as well as organizations, associations, municipalities and administrations. Their requirements and wishes are manifold – therefore, we offer a wide range of consulting services.
Consulting Agriculture Germany
As a service provider, we support our clients with a broad spectrum of in-depth expertise. In doing so, we always act in a practice-, customer- and future-oriented manner. We also advise clients from abroad.
Our consulting services range from
- sustainable agriculture to risk management
- from the benefits of technical innovations to investments, and
- from the optimization of internal operational processes to compliance with regional, German and EU-wide requirements.
Consulting Agribusiness International
Agribusiness comprises agricultural production, all upstream and downstream activities (e.g. seed breeding, agricultural machinery and trade), and the services associated with agri-food (e.g. consulting, financing and transport services). For interested investors worldwide, we offer services across the entire agricultural value chain.
For us, the focus of international cooperation is on fighting hunger and poverty and helping to achieve the UN's sustainability and climate protection goals.
To this end
- we work on behalf of national and international donor organizations, such as the German Federal Ministry of Food and Agriculture (BMEL), the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ), the World Bank, the EU, and the FAO.
- provide services for professional-technical and financial cooperation.